The sub-title perfectly describes what this forthcoming compilation is all about: "Classic, Rare & Unreleased Dance Music". Who better than Jeremy Newall who worked in the most influencial record stores in London and was handed many records that barely saw the light of the day directly by producers and DJ's from around the globe to dive into the archives and put together a collection of overlooked, unreleased, and hard-to-find gems, completed with some better-known and overplayed classics of the era. There are many gems to discover here, for example the unreleased Benji Candelario mix of "Deeper" by Susan Clark (in our humble opinion the best version of the track), the unreleased Roger S remix of "Mainline" by Tribal House (we are still looking to get a copy of the test pressing for our own record collection), "Don't run away" an early track from Soul Dhamma that never came out, or Jimi Polo's "Take me higher" which only ever appeared as a poor quality bootleg to just mention a few of the included cuts. Not to forget to mention Jeremy Newall's own exclusive mix of Karen Anderson "I work hard to love you". An essential collection even for those who have been collecting house music since its early days...
- Sean Grant "Keep on pressing" (KOT Original Mix)
- Mark Rogers aka Hollywood Beyond "I promise" (More Beats For Passion Mix)
- Jimi Polo "Take me higher"
- UBQ Project "We can make it" (Instrumental Dub)
- Susan Clark "Deeper" (Benji Candelario's Deeper Than Deep Unreleased Mix)
- Tribal House "Mainline" (Roger S. Ego Trip Mix)
- Teleport featuring Russel Patterson "The more I get"
- Frank Youngwerth featuring Ernie "When I see you" (Tight Vocal)
- Soul Dhamma "Don't run away"
- Karen Anderson "I work hard to love you" (Jeremy's AllNew Midday Mix)
- Johanna "Freak it!" (Tony's Instrumental Mix)
- Arts & Craft featuring Razor Cain "Yo razor"